Monday, May 23, 2016

Me & McKinnon Again 5/21/16

Good morning, I feel like I don't have a ton to write about, It was just a couple days since I last wrote!

We got the call last night for Transfers! Elder Erickson is headed out to London and Elder McKinnon is coming to Barrie! This will be my 3rd transfer with Elder McKinnon! He was my trainer when i came out, so I'm pumped to be back with him! We drive to Brampton on Tuesday for transfers! 


This last week has been great, we got the bikes from the Sisters who share the ward with us so we have been on bikes a lot this week, which I love! It's beautiful weather, and there are so many people outside to talk to and it was the best thing ever!



This week we had a lot of meetings and we have been trying really hard to find new people to teach! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday we had meetings which ate up part of the day. 

I really don't have a whole lot to say this week at all! Sorry!

I do love you all so much, and I'm so grateful to be able to be a missionary! I love it so much, it's a beautiful work!

Love you all

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment