Monday, May 9, 2016

Smiling Faces for Mother's Day

Well, it was so amazing to be able to see smiling faces on Mother's day, I'm grateful for that opportunity! I'll give a quick rundown of my week, because I'm sure you still want to hear about my week a bit more!

Our week started off busier than I every thought it would. We had a few appointments on Tuesday and have to spend some time getting ready for our Zone Council on Thursday because we had MLC in Brampton on Wednesday. We had dinner with a New Convert at the fanciest resturaunt I've been too in a really long time! For dinner I had Lamb and a to die for piece of white cheese cake! Oh boy, it was heavenly!

MLC was great, we drove to Brampton and stayed in the Assistants house with all the Zone Leaders the night before, and had a great time. It's hard not to when you get 23 Elder's together. MLC was awesome, we talked a lot about the Atonement, and helping the missionaries in our Zone. I learned a very unique thing, that the greater knowledge we have of the Atonement, the greater our desire to share the gospel becomes! I've seen that a lot throughout my mission, the more I grow to understand the Atonement, the more I feel I need to share it! It's a wonderful message we have, I'm grateful to be an emissary of the Truth!


After MLC we had to run around Brampton to get some Posters for one of the companionships in our Zone, and by the time we got home the day was basically over!

Thursday we had Zone Council and then we had exchanges with the Orillia Elders, so I spent Thursday and Friday in Orillia! It was tons of Fun. I was with Elder Bliss, who is from Florida! We met some super awesome people down there, and we had a very powerful lesson with one of the Members of their Branch. He was expressing the concerns he had that he wasn't good enough to come forth in the first resurrection. So we talked about the Atonement, and what it says in Isaiah chapter 1 about becoming clean through it! He asked me to give him a blessing, which I was able to do. It had the most powerful feeling of love come over me, but not for me, it was for him. For a brief moment I felt the love that Christ had for him. It was an out of this world experience. 

That's really it for this week, but I love this Gospel, it is Christ Church. God lives, and loves us, and knows us perfectly! I testify!


Love you all!

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment